What We Treat
OT4Kids is a private paediatric Occupational Therapy practice based in Auckland. We understand that this process can be daunting for many parents. Therefore, we aim to provide a family and children friendly service and pride ourselves on providing a holistic approach.
- Developmental Delays (Gross motor and Fine motor)
- Auditory Processing Delays (APD)
- Visual Processing Delays i.e tracking, perception, visual memory
- Cognitive Issues i.e Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Learning Difficulties (memory delays i.e long-term/short-term/working memory)
- Behavioural/Emotional issues
- Genetic Disorders
As we all know, there’s no straight paths to learning. So if you find your little one is having trouble with one (or more) of the above – consider Occupational Therapy with OT4Kids.